The CORE Survival HEL-STAR Program Interface Module (PIM) from Down Range Tactical Outfitters is a handheld device that allows military users to wirelessly re-program any or all of the four factory-supplied light emitting functions of selected HEL-STAR 6® Gen III and F2® models in the field.
Once the user has determined the new functions needed for the HEL-STAR device, the PIM is programmed via a USB connection to a laptop. The re-programming software along with detailed operating instructions are provided with the PIM and downloaded, one time, to the laptop through the USB interface. An easy-to-use graphical user interface allows the user to select desired new functions.
With the PIM programmed and disconnected from the laptop, it can be used remotely to re-program any number of HEL-STAR devices with a simple activation, “hand-shake” and confirmation procedure.
The PIM is provided with two programming modes – “New Program” and “Default”. The green button transmits the stored “new” function programming the HEL-STAR device, and black “default” button is restores the device to the original factory settings.
The PIM operates on a single replaceable CR123 cell, and includes a removable rubber protective cover.
FEATURES & SPECS:
• Handheld with protective cover
• Battery operated (CR123 cell)
• USB interface to computer/laptop
• Infrared (IR) re-programming interface
• Integral, downloadable software
• Integral, downloadable instructions
• ON/OFF switch with auto time-out
• NEW PGM button for new functions
• DEFAULT button for factory settings
• Easy to learn graphical user interface
• Made in the USA
CORE SURVIVAL PN'S: