The Norotos 1755010 Titanium Advanced Tactical Mount (TATM) Long Arm from Down Range Tactical Outfitters is a precision machined, high tolerance mount that improves on the standard Rhino Arm in every way. Built from Titanium, the TATM’s frame is 25% lighter than the performance spec. This is a huge bonus for anyone who has ever worn NVG’s for an extended period of time. Knobs and levers are machined aluminum and are designed to have a different tactile feel to avoid operation confusion on the battlefield when they cannot be seen by the user. All surfaces are coated in durable, environment-resistant finishes. The TATM(LgArm) is designed with the standard bayonet-style NVG interface, so it will readily accept the PVS-14 with J-Arm or the PVS-7B/D.
FEATURES & SPECS:
• Ergonomically Optimized Vertical, Tilt, and Fore/Aft-Eye-Relief Adjustment Levers for a custom-fit user experience
• Helmet Mount Release Button allows quick one-handed release from Helmet Bracket or Shroud
• NVG Safety Release Rotating Knob (one-hand operation) will not release NVG until complete 120 degree rotation (patented feature)
• Push Button Deploy/Stow Release enables single-handed smooth & quiet NVG flip-up/flip-down
• Compact & Lightweight while remaining durable
• High-Strength, Lightweight Aluminum & Titanium Manufactured helmet mount components (except pins, springs, balls, and washers)
• Horn/Bayonet Style NVG Compatible for PVS-14 with J-Arm or the PVS-7B/D
• Durable Helmet Mount Surface Finishes withstand extreme environmental and field conditions
• Safe & Easy Operational Tactile Differentials on operating levers, knobs, and buttons
• Made in the USA
PN: 1755010-BLK (Black)
PN: 1755010-TAN (Tan)
You are purchasing anexport controlled item which is ITAR restricted. By purchasing you are certifying you are a legal citizen of the United States and are purchasing this item for use or resale within the US. Additional documentation may be required. Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130.
It is unlawful to export, or attempt to export or otherwise transfer or sell any hardware or technical data or furnish any service to any foreign person, whether abroad or within the United States, for which a license or written approval of the U.S. Government is required, without first obtaining the required license or written approval from the Department of the U.S. Government having jurisdiction.