The Norotos 1920010 INVG Hyper Helmet Mount from Down Range Tactical Outfitters combines the uniqueness of 360-degree clockwise or counterclockwise rotation with a durable ruggedness—becoming the ideal complement for versatile field use, providing multiple and immediate positioning to left-eye or right-eye use and corresponding stow positions. It is designed to allow the user to choose from six (6) different stow positions, excellent for task-specific operations with available interchangeability between DOVETAIL and HORN style NVGs.
With Force-to-Overcome design, the INVG HYPER further maximizes safety through the Sweep-Away function that absorbs lateral-force impacts to NVG, “sweeping-away” as it rotates, virtually eliminating lateral impact events.
INVG HYPER’s safety ensuring dynamic flexibility provides the added user ability of 180-degree rotational stow positioning (relative to baseline user position) locking helmet mount and NVG thereby protecting the user from impact and forces that typically cause direct helmet mount-NVG-to-face injury
Building on the INVG product line, INVG HYPER features the unique blending of security enhanced resourcefulness and precision manufacturing. In continuing Norotos’ commitment to providing the most stable Anti-Wobble night vision platforms available on the market, INVG HYPER is an ideal product when extended safety and flexibility is paramount.
FEATURES & SPECS:
• Ergonomically Optimized Vertical, Tilt, and Fore/Aft-Eye-Relief Adjustment Levers for a custom-fit user experience
• Helmet Mount Release Button allows quick one-handed release from Helmet Bracket or Shroud
• Break Away Button permits user set breakaway or locked mode depending on operational needs with user adjustable tension release
• Six Position Force-to-Overcome Stow provides multiple stowage options
• Force-to-Overcome Sweep-Away absorbs lateral force impacts to NVG disengaging during side impact event
• Minimized Accidental Impact of NVG compared to conventional top stowage positions
• Horn & Dovetail NVG Interchangeability with dual sockets for quick-change conversion
• Universal NVG Compatible for PVS-7B/D, PVS-14, PVS-7A/7C, PVS-15, PVS-18, PVS-21, & PVS-31
• Glide-Rite Infinitely Adjustable in both vertical and horizontal directions
• Reduced Weight & Enhanced NVG Center of Gravity prevents user fatigue allowing long-term ergonomic wearability
• Auto Shut-Off when NVG in stow position or removed from mount
• Durable Helmet Mount Surface Finishes withstand extreme environmental and field conditions
• Safe & Easy Operational Tactile Differentials on operating levers, knobs, and buttons
PN: 1920010-BLK-2 (Dovetail Interface for PVS 15/18/21/31 - Black)
PN: 1920010-TAN-2 (Dovetail Interface for PVS 15/18/21/31 - Tan)
PN: 1920010-BLK-3 (Horn Interface for PVS 7/14 - Black)
PN: 1920010-TAN-3 (Horn Interface for PVS 7/14 - Tan)
PN: 1920010-BLK-4 (Dovetail & Horn Interface for PVS 7/14/15/18/21/31 - Black)
PN: 1920010-TAN-4 (Dovetail & Horn Interface for PVS 7/14/15/18/21/31 - Tan)
You are purchasing anexport controlled item which is ITAR restricted. By purchasing you are certifying you are a legal citizen of the United States and are purchasing this item for use or resale within the US. Additional documentation may be required. Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130.
It is unlawful to export, or attempt to export or otherwise transfer or sell any hardware or technical data or furnish any service to any foreign person, whether abroad or within the United States, for which a license or written approval of the U.S. Government is required, without first obtaining the required license or written approval from the Department of the U.S. Government having jurisdiction.