The Norotos 1950010 RHNO II NVG Helmet Mount - Dovetail from Down Range Tactical Outfitters is the standard issue articulating NVG helmet mount for the AN/PVS-7B/D or the AN/PVS-14. It places the night vision device in front of the operator’s eyes and pivots up over the helmet into a stowed position when NVG’s are not required. Ergonomically optimized for safety, this product is truly intuitively user friendly in its operation. The lower profile stow provides a more compact silhouette and a center of gravity that promotes that natural alignment of the head and neck, thereby greatly reducing muscle strain and fatigue. The innovative and patented horizontal and vertical (Glide-right) mechanism with positive-lock allows users infinite adjustments within the static range of motion. This locking and adjusting mechanism assure manufacturing precision while providing a mechanical advantage for exceptional customized performance. These mount features fore and aft travel and tilt adjustment.
The Norotos night vision RHNO II helmet mount will accept any night vision device or adapter with a standard bayonet (horn) interface. It has an auto shut-off feature that will turn off the night vision device when stowed up over the helmet so the green glow from the NVD’s does not show down-range. The arm articulates with a “force to overcome” motion meaning the user simply pushes the device upward or down into position.
FEATURES & SPECS:
• Ergonomically Optimized Vertical, Tilt, and Fore/Aft-Eye-Relief Adjustment Levers for a custom-fit user experience
• Helmet Mount Release Button allows quick one-handed release from Helmet Bracket or Shroud
• Force-to-Overcome Deploy/Stow Release enables single-handed decisive user pressure flip-up/flip-down
• Horn Style NVG Compatible for PVS-7B/D & PVS-14
• Glide-Rite Infinitely Adjustable in both vertical and horizontal directions
• Reduced Weight & Enhanced NVG Center of Gravity prevents user fatigue allowing long-term ergonomic wearability
• Auto Shut-Off when NVG in stow position or removed from mount
• Durable Helmet Mount Surface Finishes withstand extreme environmental and field conditions
• Safe & Easy Operational Tactile Differentials on operating levers, knobs, and buttons
PN: 1950010-D-BLK (Dovetail Interface for PVS 15/18/21/31 - Black)
PN: 1950010-D-TAN (Dovetail Interface for PVS 15/18/21/31 - Tan)
PN: 1955010-H-BLK (Horn Interface for PVS 7/14- Black)
PN: 1955010-H-TAN (Horn Interface for PVS 7/14 - Tan)
You are purchasing anexport controlled item which is ITAR restricted. By purchasing you are certifying you are a legal citizen of the United States and are purchasing this item for use or resale within the US. Additional documentation may be required. Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130.
It is unlawful to export, or attempt to export or otherwise transfer or sell any hardware or technical data or furnish any service to any foreign person, whether abroad or within the United States, for which a license or written approval of the U.S. Government is required, without first obtaining the required license or written approval from the Department of the U.S. Government having jurisdiction.