The Norotos 1960010 Lo-Sto Push Button NVG Helmet Mount from Down Range Tactical Outfitters is engineered to set the standard as the most lightweight and compact helmet mount solution available in the marketplace—the Lo-Sto, Push Button delivers the ultimate in Anti-Wobble high-performance weighing only 4.8 oz. (136 grams) while projecting a mere 2.35” when folded. The Lo-Sto renders asunder other night vision helmet mounts in delivering the pinnacle of stability, adaptability, and extended field longevity in keeping with the Norotos’ commitment to continuous improvement and constant evolution in product development.
The Lo-Sto offers the mechanical advantage of extensive ergonomic wearability with an enhanced center of gravity permitting extended field use while maximizing custom-fit user experience. Superior tolerance control further heightens comfortable wear in augmenting steadfast performance through Glide-Rite Infinite Adjust Vertical, Tilt, and Fore/Aft-Eye-Relief levers with safe and easy tactile differentials.
Anti-Wobble Quick Change Adapters permit the Lo-Sto unparalleled adaptability with rapid available conversion between HORN and DOVETAIL style NVGs, all while maintaining sturdy, enduring ruggedness. Push Button Deploy/Stow Release ensures unrelenting deployment through accelerated high-velocity operations, ensuring smooth and quiet flip-up/flip-down in preserving peak endurable readiness.
Harmonious construction and extensive engineering experience culminate to deliver the Lo-Sto with Push Button stow release in becoming the lowest weight and slightest visage of any helmet mount on the market. While elegantly simple operating levers and buttons combine to ensure a custom fit that maintains unmatched ruggedness and unwavering longevity.
FEATURES & SPECS:
• Ergonomically Optimized Vertical, Tilt, and Fore/Aft-Eye-Relief Adjustment Levers for a custom-fit user experience
• Helmet Mount Release Button allows quick one-handed release from Helmet Bracket or Shroud
• Break Away Button permits user set breakaway or locked mode depending on operational needs with user adjustable tension release
• Push Button Deploy/Stow Release enables single-handed smooth & quiet NVG flip-up/flip-down
• Low Stow minimal visual aspect in stow position
• Horn & Dovetail NVG Interchangeability with dual sockets for quick-change conversion
• Universal NVG Compatible for PVS-7B/D, PVS-14, PVS-7A/7C, PVS-15, PVS-18, PVS-21, & PVS-31
• Glide-Rite Infinitely Adjustable in both vertical and horizontal directions
• Reduced Weight & Enhanced NVG Center of Gravity prevents user fatigue allowing long-term ergonomic wearability
• Auto Shut-Off when NVG in stow position or removed from mount
• Durable Helmet Mount Surface Finishes withstand extreme environmental and field conditions
• Safe & Easy Operational Tactile Differentials on operating levers, knobs, and buttons
PN: 1960010BLK-2 (Dovetail Interface for PVS 15/18/21/31 - Black)
PN: 1960010BLK-3 (Horn Interface for PVS 7/14 - Black)
PN: 1960010BLK-4 (Dovetail & Horn Interface for PVS 7/14/15/18/21/31 - Black)
PN: 1960010CB-2 (Dovetail Interface for PVS 15/18/21/31 - Tan)
PN: 1960010CB-3 (Horn Interface for PVS 7/14 - Tan)
PN: 1960010CB-4 (Dovetail & Horn Interface for PVS 7/14/15/18/21/31 - Tan)
You are purchasing anexport controlled item which is ITAR restricted. By purchasing you are certifying you are a legal citizen of the United States and are purchasing this item for use or resale within the US. Additional documentation may be required. Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130.
It is unlawful to export, or attempt to export or otherwise transfer or sell any hardware or technical data or furnish any service to any foreign person, whether abroad or within the United States, for which a license or written approval of the U.S. Government is required, without first obtaining the required license or written approval from the Department of the U.S. Government having jurisdiction.